Our mission is to support the advancement of small to medium sized businesses by directing them towards and providing them with the necessary resources to implement technology.
Turner Technology is looking for several network engineers who want to be part of a tightly knit team doing a wide range of projects, including servers, virtualization, cloud computing, and network infrastructure including switches, wireless, unified communications, and perimeter security. We offer a flexible working environment with casual dress. Benefits include 95% of the cost of individual health insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), 401(k) savings plan with company matching, and life insurance.
Job Responsibilities and Functions:
- Participate in the design of solutions with our sales and engineering teams
- Play a key role installing and implementing designed solutions
- Be an advocate for your customer’s needs
- Be a valued member of our team.
Requirements—some combination of:
- Ability to build out multiple versions of Windows server from scratch and support it.
- Hands-on experience with designing, deploying, and supporting virtualization platforms including VMware, Hyper-V and XenCenter.
- Hands-on experience designing, deploying, and supporting SAN solutions.
- Experience with designing, implementing, and supporting Cisco Collaboration Solutions.
- Experience with designing, implementing, deploying and supporting firewalls, switches, and managed wireless solutions.
- Experience with cloud computing solutions such as Azure/Office365 and AWS.
Knowledge / Skill / Abilities:
- Proficient & confident communication skills: effectively communicates with and engages all levels of the organization from peers to senior management to customers both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain the highest level of accountability, confidentiality, ethics and integrity and to share information with resources appropriately
- High standards for productivity with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple competing task and demands. Utilization of effective organization and prioritization skills to complete assignments within established time frames
- Ability to make decisions quickly, take risks, act in times of uncertainty, think creatively, and bounce back from failure